Monday, January 3, 2011

Backyardigan Cakes In Toronto



After reading the last post of Lanezi today, I decided to write this. Clarify that post is a very, very introspective and probably, if not personally know me, you will not find it entertaining reading. On notice no mistake:).

This morning I returned to work after a week of mad cow disease. I woke up unusually early and in the comfort of the blankets for hot I was recounting my life between 2000 and 2010. I started

my working life (formal) in 2000. Since then I am financially independent, may not be more relevant, but for me it does have one lol.

In 2002 I came to Mty. After spend all my life in my parents' house, with all that that entails, I discovered that I had to be responsible for all my decisions. Fortunately my parents did a good job of making clearly distinguishing what was good and what was wrong, but I still owned it myself as I never before (and it was something I loved). I'm not saying that suddenly did not enjoy playing the thin line of bounds, only it was always stronger my id my superego.

In this decade, took the most important decisions of my life. Not all were the most appropriate, but no one of which I now regret. I think that unless I was mistaken in some things, could not be seen in its proper perspective some others that are now indispensable in my life.

is a fact that had not left my ciudadcita I would not be the same. I'm not saying it would not be happy, obviously would be different, have another life. The thing I like is that I chose to live.

I do not regret having moved to another city. Only there's always a price to pay. Mine was not present at important moments for my nephews, my sisters, my parents ...

today I met my husband a week of having stepped Monterrey land. I always felt that we shared an intellectual affinity (hahaha yeah, I know ... the culture, no?). He is one of the best people I've met and luckily I love and I love him. With him I have learned that matter most to feel that reason, it is always better to send me to fly with a joke to buy me the anger and come to a point of no return. The important thing is not the things he has tried to have me learn, how important are the things that I have ventured to do with it.

In all so far this decade, in this part of my adult life, my best decision, the most important, has been chosen to be with him. The best thing is that he chose the same about me J .

Her greatest wish is that in the next decade, our lives are the same or better as happy as before (I read and I stand aaasshhh corny.) Who knows, maybe at last we heed and start taking folic acid pa my offspring ... (clearly hear cheers and shouts of joy by both families and our closest friends and urge them to have offspring ... and I told all a moment that they will take turns caring for them).

Here's my life balance 2000-2010.

Saluditos everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment