Friday, June 11, 2010

Facebook What Does White Dot Mean On Chat



had long wanted the blog is nice seeing as many of those who visit, not just more functional. Blogger today surprised me with new designs or templates or whatever and making sure everything is stopped by the Mexico-South Africa game I started to itch to change its appearance.

These days I've gone without posting first because I do not give the time to take pictures of earrings that I just give and then because my mom and sister came to visit. So I try to spend much time with them. About a week ago they came and brought me waaaaay things to satisfy the nostalgia: buttermilk, nachos, tamales (Sinaloa), enchilositos bag peanuts, salsa Huichol , queso, etc. No se trata de que todas esas cosas no las vendan aqui pero resulta que siempre me caso con la marca y aqui batallo para dar con ellas. De momento quedé bien provisionada :-)

También quiero desahogarme de la molestia que nos han causado los robacoches: malditos, desgraciados que no quieren trabajar derecho. Ayer nos robaron el coche... dijeras, se ve nuevo, o por lo menos da el gataso... pos no... es un tsuru de la década pasada!! en fin...

Ah la semana pasada fui al evento Tlaqueparte en cintermex. Tenía como 2 años sin ir y resulta que ya cobran por pasar a desear, ni modo... También me quedé medio decepcionada porque casi no vi blusas de manta bordadas... mucho cuba, colombia, perú, Indian clothing, little jalisco, merida, puebla ... So if I surti Padrisa earrings!

soon I hope to take photos and write things I have yet to publish, while I enjoy my visits and trying not to stress out with people that is generous sharing of your music phone with all passengers in the truck. In one of these on my nerves and I make music competition in northern-vallenato-band with Silvio Rodriguez and I can imagine lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment