Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Discharge Like Rubber



The heat remains and continues to give me the woven heat. So here are more embroidery.
With you, palm Drunken sun

The stitch is very simple, you see nothing else will pinch grasping front to back, depending on the tranche will pinch you more open or closed stitch, I did as shown in photo, neither too much nor so so.

tissue in my class this weekend brought a stitch in some garlic, I talked as they did and tried to make it in the palm but it makes me jejejeje I went anyway I liked this version.

After finishing the palm leaf is crossing the wires on two sides, one of which is the junction take the needle and the other is at the same height but on the opposite side of the sheet (can be seen better in the bottom sheet that appears in the photo). What is done is to imitate the previous stitch leaf, except that nothing else is taking the thread grab fabric avoided. The result will come in as one Y.

To make the palm stick, use the same stitch but much more closed, I put the coconut nuanced thread and finally I made the point back around the leaves.

In other issues I have not much to tell, with locks, bullets and heat, I better stay home. The trouble is that I get bored. No way
is everything. Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment