Friday, July 9, 2010

Squamous Papilloma Uvula

crochet scarf and slippers embroidered Palmera

post I have several outstanding writing ... one of them is "Mty and I" but I'll leave that for another time.

Now, I took that day are fresh to weave a little and made two light scarves with hoods. The photo did not do justice to the colors, it is a dark purple or green grapes and a very nice.

much I like knitting scarves for several reasons, one of them just think that at least the garment fabric before getting bored. I usually knit tight, so I almost always use bigger hooks than indicated by the thread ... well I have no clothes stiff. Also I made a simple hat to two needle stitch jersey. If not done giving away or selling them at Christmas time as last year. To see q happens.


I like this stitch because it is a very cute picture, besides serving for people who like to wear scarves rather ligerita ...

Here is the schema to make the point:

since last year that I'm doing this kind of slippers to sleep ... I remember I took office the first experiment I did this and a former teammate on the same day I bought them, I sold two more and also I asked my husband, my father and me. I love them because they are super warm and you forget the cold if you sleep with them in winter. Thinking that I have 2 pairs for me, I did these:

At the time I walked in and saw several tutorials blogrol to do them. I remember that I relied on the instructions of Josy and then made modifications as I could. I tried to find the exact post where Josy explaining the tutorial but did not find it "s
Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment