Thursday, December 2, 2010

How To Make Chocolate Ganache

labor pebble, shawls, and memories preparatorianos

Yesterday morning was the most depression ... for the evening was terribly happy. I have several hypotheses regarding this change so obvious:

1 .- I'm bipolar.

2 .- View my vacancies walk and feel my job makes me re-evaluate matters the 8 hrs I spend on this place.

3 .- My sister sent me lots of good vibes.

4 .- All of the above.

The 4 th option reminds me of my social science teacher high school . It was very good except that I did not like their tools to check our learning. Used to do multiple tests of confusion, oriented to approve only those that were 100% sure of the answer. The choices were almost always:

A)

B)

C)

D) All of the above,

E) A and B but not C,

the time came to subsection F) I was already mad. More than enough to say, I failed and went to extraordinary, where I spent a decent 8. Fortunately Philosophy could not give us the next course and I spent half of the most delicious between dialectical materialism and the Greek philosophers.

back to my frustrations at work, I will ever post the most bizarre reasons I have given for rejecting a candidate ... while I will continue with my vest traveler (because yew path to work, while my husband drives.) I think I will be loose and stitch caladita basic and already I do not like at all. I hope to finish here at the weekend to see if it completely rout or leave it at that.

With

Lanezi the north with my doubts Saroyan. I have not had time to see the videos but I am sure I will be very helpful. After you finish the vest, I will continue with this project and presume (take the opportunity to find a more beautiful yarn that I have).

And speaking of cacahuatitos with chile ... It is unlikely that you read this message, but I want to thank my mother for making my house livable.

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment