Monday, December 27, 2010

Titleist Ap2 Difference

super-rings scarf vest knits and holiday gifts

Hello!

This week I'm on vacation so I'm forced to post once in a while.

As I tell them I am very happy that Santa brought me the gift he wanted:

I love my Mini, it is aesthetically beautiful, the size is perfect, does not weigh much, the battery lasts 6 hours and well ... I feel like as a child and woke me was a telephone ring jejejejeje. I highly recommend the Dell Mini 10.

Since coming to Mty step the holidays here, before it was because for many years I worked in a place where holiday season muuuuuucho was synonymous with work and even dream cow go to Sinaloa those days. During the first 2 or 3 years celebrated with my roomies, after that, I have always spent with the family of the husband (when he was only a friend interested jejejeje). And speaking of food, my mother made pozole, a sister-apple salad, Swiss enchiladas was a friend and we took the much acclaimed cakes mole, invention of Husband (says he remembers if any ever eaten but Tepito believe that various recipe at some point). Reheating was great ... Photo cakes I owe mole (deserves a separate post) but here goes the pozole which was delicious and to this day is over.
days ago I finished the vest caladito. Just do not like it ... I think I should improve the neck, had many years weaving not a blouse or jacket because I've always preferred wearing instant gratification, such as scarves and hats, but hey, it was time for me to do something for me. I think it will end up breaking up for longer, narrower, improving the neck and make another stitch ... perhaps something with braids.

do not usually follow the letter patterns, in fact most do not like using them ... I move better with improvisation and trial and error jejejeje. Armhole instructions were taken from a magazine, the neck of another and so ... Here I leave the instructions for the stitch in case anyone is interested in her. It is very simple but any doubt, throw me a shout.


When I made the eggplant slippers occurred to me to put the picture on facebook ... I came right away after requests ... when I had accumulated requests, the better I took the photo jejejeje. But seriously I am happy to knit for my friends and family. Here is the photo of the slippers for P & H. The coffee is for P and H in color black for their choice. Hope you like them or at least to take away the cold ... to see if tomorrow they are led to P because they say that much lower temperature.


also wove a black scarf for the husband (certainly before the winter is over you lose like last year) and a beige-colored pearl-uhmm crema ... not know the exact color for my mother. I have the picture because before the rush of the December 24 delivery without photograph ... then tell her pose and the posting ... he told me, he really liked stitch pattern and color.
Tomorrow I will try to regain Saroyan, if I get a lot of headaches I'll take another break and I will come another day hehehehe.
meantime, we will walk here ... Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment