Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mistress In Long Coat



CONFESSION: No driving. This has left me at a disadvantage at times, but most of the time there was no impediment to doing things I want. In the middle of last year I started in a job that is in the distant lands of San Pedro NL tons when my husband does not come from me, I go to his office in truck and sometimes I get to my house by this means. Sometimes it is bastaaaaaaaaante desperate, so lately I decided to bring a book to rescue me from anxiety. Tons, yesterday I finished the autobiography of Patricia Hearst ... it is clear that this is the story of a survivor. Whoever wants to know a bit more about it \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Previous here.

People around me are playing at the same rate of gremlins so I'm going to dust off a blanket I knitted last year and the present of the nephew who was born on Friday (or Saturday) past. Then my sister is expecting her baby for June, tons for more than a month while I am weaving a weekend ... I reckon will end in about 2 more weeks. Security will be ready for Easter my mom comes to visit. Aaaahhhh I can not wait to come my mother! Just to think that I bring nachos and buttermilk (at least) I was drooling on the whim.

Turning to the issues knitting: I promise to post the blanket of sobris soon. Me is being divis divis.


And although nothing has to do, just because I love this song and the interpretation of Olga Román would seem the best, here is this:



0 comments:

Post a Comment