Sunday, March 6, 2011

Viral Throat Infection Images

Miniminuchita The blanket of books and births

In the last post I said that my sister was pregnant and as usual, I show my love to stuff woven. This time I think I overdid it in the sizes: 130x150 cm makes me continue using it until school entry jejejejeje.

stitch is a very simple and super lucidora, remember that some time ago I saw the same pattern but in blue on the blog of Helga.

The how to you can see from the blog of Bigua.

My style still leaves much to take photos be desired.



Dads just saw the picture and said they liked it very much. According to my sister, we are connected because those are the colors you chose for the room in the Miniminuchita (not yet chosen name for the retoƱita and as my sister is named after Minerva ...). Well, now wait for my mom come in Easter to take it to Mochis.

I found that I like to knit blanket ... is a project longer than a scarf but not as long for me to end despair. I also like to see the faces of mothers who receive it:)

That's all, until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment