Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nordictrack Power Supply

woven bracelet crochet embroidery

This bridge'm
shower, my husband went away and I take the Dominguito to weave the bracelet I saw in the blog of Carmen Tye graph you can see here I must confess that I made balls with straps where it joins the wrist because I happened to weave a thread very thin, so I had to add more turns to flower, so that the fabric of the part where I had a bracelet too thin, I tried to make it thicker and there began batalladera ... at every turn me reasons were increased or decreased and had no idea how to solve it. In the end he did just turns 3 chains with their respective half points.

My husband took the camera, I selvage to experiment with the camera on my computer, I discovered more possibilities to my Mini and that makes me very happy hehehehe. Here

photo.



And that is to, that is to, that's all folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment