Sunday, March 13, 2011

Why Does Music These Days Suck

Returning

The sun rose, the days became 30 ° C, it is time to resume the hoop and needle.


My last class I took embroidery Saturday in June last year. This was the lesson:

stitch caught me while I was trying to make a tutorial, I did graphics, I photographs of the process, I prepared a text and the whole thing ... the problem is that I never could make it look as easy as it is.

Today (when the washer finished its cycle) I went to Youtube, I visited the canal of a girl who has some very nice work and I find your video of this stitch ... tons I said olvídome the complicated post that was up to and better hit this:





I just need to finish the tortoise and listooooooooooo (perhaps before you are finished the year having started jejejeje). Failure to take this little skeleton in the closet and stop him company at the foot of sequined Christmas tree uuyyyy started 4 years ago.




you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment